about phyl bean
Phyllis “Phyl” Bean is a family law attorney with 19 years of litigation experience. Phyl graduated from George Mason University School of Law in 1991. She has been admitted to practice in Minnesota, Virginia, the District of Columbia, and Florida.
Phyl is passionate about the practice of family law, recognizing that clients invest significantly in their family law matters, both financially and emotionally.
Settlement is generally preferred, if the case can be settled amicably and fairly. Sometimes, however, because of various factors which may include a spouse’s alcohol or substance abuse, mental illness, or just an angry or hurt spouse who refuses to agree to a fair settlement, matters must be litigated. In those cases, Phyl will fight hard to protect her clients’ rights.
- Our mission is to provide quality, creative, and dynamic legal services to individuals needing family law representation.
- Primary Practice Areas: Family Law, including divorce/dissolution, custody, parenting time, adoption, spousal maintenance and post-decree matters.
- Courts Admitted: Minnesota. Also admitted to Virginia and Florida (inactive).
- Professional Affiliations and Memberships: MSBA, family law section.
- Educational Background: Juris Doctor, 1991, George Mason University School of Law.
- Other Qualifications or Information: Member, Law Review, George Mason Unversity School of Law.
- Call now for your free half-hour initial consultation at one of our convenient meeting locations in Bloomington or the western suburbs.